Magnesium Is Definitely The Most Potent Known Relaxation Mineral Because Of This!
Magnesium deficiency increases the likelihood of death by two times, as stated in The Journal of Intensive Care Medicine.
Nearly half of all Americans have magnesium deficiency, and they are not even aware of this fact.
What Makes Magnesium So Powerful?
Magnesium is the most potent relaxation mineral in existence, it reduces stress and promotes sleep. Magnesium is essential for human’s health and it promotes the bodily functions.
Doctors who work at the emergency room often treat patients with magnesium. They use intravenous magnesium for a life-threatening arrhythmia, liquid magnesium citrate if someone has constipation, and pregnant women are often given intravenous magnesium in high doses when their blood pressure is high.
The Most Powerful Relaxation Mineral
In case you feel irritable, have mood swings or you are crampy, you could have magnesium deficiency. Magnesium is responsible for more than 300 enzyme reactions and it is present in all tissues, especially in the brain, muscles and bones. Magnesium is vital for energy, for muscle relaxation, membranes stabilization and chemical pumps need it to function.
There are a number of conditions which are related to magnesium deficiency. Actually, the number is more than 3,500 conditions.
However, magnesium is usually ignored since it is not a drug, even though it is much more powerful.
In case you have any of the following symptoms, you are deficient in magnesium:
- Sensitivity to loud noises
- Anal spasms
- Kidney stones
- Chronic fatigue
- Trouble swallowing
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Irritable bladder
- Menstrual cramps
- High blood pressure
Furthermore, magnesium deficiency has been related to elevated CRP levels and inflammation in the body.
Nowadays, magnesium deficiency is a serious issue. The percentage of people with magnesium deficiency, who were admitted to intensive care, is 65. Also, 15% of the general population is deficient in magnesium.
The percentage is so high because many people eat foods which practically don’t contain magnesium. Foods which lack magnesium are dairy, meat, white flour and highly-processed foods.
The majority of Americans consume peanut butter, and that is their main source of nut consumption.
Magnesium levels are reduced by excess consumption of coffee, salt and alcohol, phosphoric acid in colas, intense or prolonged stress, profuse sweating, chronic diarrhea, diuretics, excessive menstruation, some intestinal parasites, antibiotics and similar drugs. Actually, according to a study from Kosovo people who were really stressed showed great loss of magnesium through their urine.
Moreover, our bodies usually poorly absorb magnesium, but lose it fairly easy. For proper magnesium absorption, one should consume a lot of magnesium rich foods in combination with selenium, vitamin D, and vitamin B6 for perfect results.
A new study states that it is a shame that a deficiency of such an inexpensive nutrient is the cause of so many diseases.
Magnesium deficiency is responsible for so much suffering, and it is so easy to correct it. Namely, in case you are afflicted with any of the above mentioned symptoms, don’t worry since there is an easy solution to your problems.
Keep Magnesium in Your Body
- Reduce the intake of colas, coffee, alcohol, sugar and salt
- See if you take any medications which contribute to magnesium loss
- Start practicing active relaxation
Consume Foods Which Are Rich in Magnesium
You need to incorporate wheat bran, kelp, almonds, wheat germ, buckwheat, cashews, dulse, Brazilian nuts, millet, filberts, walnuts, pecans, tofu, rye, brown rice, soy beans, dates, figs, collard greens, avocado, shrimp, parsley, barley, garlic, dandelion greens and beans.
- The minimum amount of magnesium is 300 mg per day, and the majority of people get only 200 mg.
- Depending on various factors, there are people who require higher amounts of magnesium.
- The majority of people feel the benefits after taking from 400 to 1.000 mg on a daily basis.
- Aspartate, magnesium citrate and glycinate taurate are the forms which are most absorbable. However, magnesium which is bound to Kreb cycle chelates (succinate, malate and fumarate) are also quite absorbable.
- You need to stay away from magnesium oxide, gluconate, sulfate and carbonate. These are poorly absorbed.
- Too much magnesium can cause diarrhea, but it can be avoided if you start taking magnesium glycinate.
- The majority of minerals are the most powerful when taken in combination with other minerals.
- Another excellent way of absorbing magnesium is taking an Epsom salts bath.
Individuals who are suffering from severe heart diseases or kidney disease need to take magnesium under supervision from their doctor.
Magnesium is a miraculous mineral and it is vital for long and healthy life!