How to dye your hair naturally: this amazing recipe will make your hair perfect!
An English scientist claims that hair dyes contain chemicals which can be correlated with cancer! 87 from 100 women who died their hair for a long period of time, have suffered breast cancer. Luckily for you, that’s why we’re
Thanks to this recipe, the percentage of women suffering from ovarian cancer who have colored their hair from 1 to 4 times a year has decreased to 70%.
Using natural products will not give you the same lasting effect but they will surely make your hair stronger and less damaged. The National Institute of Cancer has found that more than 5000 chemical products in regular hair dyes and a large number of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee possesses beneficial effects and it is totally natural. An amazing recipe made of natural coffee can give you the expected results, but it can also help your hair grow. A study published by the International Magazine of Dermatology in January 2007 claims that coffee is really helping in the process of hair growing.
How to use coffee to dye your hair?
- Make a truly strong organic coffee, for example espresso, because some of the non-organic coffees contain chemical products.
- Leave it to cool down for a while.
- Make a mixture with 2 teaspoons of organic coffee, 2 cups of natural conditioner and 1 cup of previously prepared cold coffee.
- Put the mixture on your hair and let it stay for about 60 minutes. This amazing recipe will color your hair naturally and it will give your hair chocolate color and it will not affect its quality.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and then apply the coffee on your hair.
- Leave it to stay on your hair for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse off the coffee from your hair by using apple cider vinegar because it will fix the color on your hair.
- After that, wash your hair with lukewarm water. You can repeat the procedure for several days and the results from the amazing recipe will appear very quickly!