5 EFFECTIVE TIPS ON HOW TO REDUCE CHEST WRINKLES AND FINE LINES
While we have an abundant supply of wrinkle treatments, most of us do not know how to use them properly. For some reason, most of us only focus on treating our facial skin. We forget other critical aging areas such as the chest.
The chest area is as vulnerable to the aging process as the face. If you are plagued with chest wrinkles and fine lines right now, try the following tips to reduce those signs of aging:
- Don’t sleep on your stomach or on your side. This will make the problem worse. In fact, sleeping on your side and on your stomach is one of the main reasons why you have this dermis problem right now.Train your body to sleep on your back. You can also try using store-bought chest pads that can help protect your chest area from sleep creases.
- Try applying royal jelly to your chest area. Royal jelly is a bee product that contains gelatine. Experts found out that gelatine is a precursor to keratin. Boosting keratin in the integumentary system is a must in order to promote healthy levels of collagen.
- Also use a moisturizing product that has been loaded with CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Manuka Honey. CynergyTK is another ideal source of keratin. It can improve collagen production so you can get rid of those wrinkles. Phytessence Wakame is a kind of Japanese sea weed. This sea weed helps get rid of the harmful enzymes that break down hyaluronic acid. This acid is vital for collagen fiber lubrication. It keeps skin soft, dewy and supple. Manuka honey is what you need to keep skin hydrated. As you know, a properly hydrated skin is not that suscptible to aging. This type of honey has humectant properties that can mimic the moisture-retaining functions of the skin.
- To erase those wrinkles, mix turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply the paste on your chest area. Turmeric has healing benefits. Moreover, it has antioxidative properties that can fight harmful free radicals. Lemon juice has skin-whitening properties. In addition to that, it supplies ascorbic acid to the integumentary system. Ascorbic acid also improves collagen production.
- Another topical remedy you can try is egg white. Separate egg white from the yolk. Add yogurt to egg white. Apply the mixture on your chest area. Egg white can improve firmness and resilience of dermis structure. Yogurt has wonderful cleansing benefits. It also has lactic acid that can encourage tissue renewal.
These tips can help you reduce chest wrinkles and fine lines. Try using them to bring back young looking skin.