Kill Sinus Infection In 20 Seconds With This Simple Method And This Common Household Ingredient!
Sinus disease are health issue affecting people of all ages. It is estimated that it affects 32 million people in the U.S alone. Americans spend over $1 billion annually on over-the-counter drugs to treat it.
Sinusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air. But when they become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.
Conditions that can cause sinus blockage include the common cold, allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose), nasal polyps (small growths in that lining), or a deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity).
There are 4 tupes of sinusitis:acute,subacute,chronic,recurrent.
1. Acute usually lasts a month or less and its symptoms include facial pain and runny, stuffy nose.
2. Subacute inflammation which lasts 1-2 months.
3. Chronic inflammation which lasts for more than a month.
4. Recurrent sinusitis refers to several attacks within a year.
Best natural sinus remedy – Recipe
Ingredients and instructions:
– ½ cup organic coconut water
– ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar
– 1 tbsp raw organic honey
– 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
– 1 organic lemon, freshly squeezed
– First, warm the coconut water in a pan and transfer it into a mug
– Add the ACV into the mug and mix well
– Allow it cool down at room temperature
– Add the honey and cayenne pepper
– Finally, add the lemon juice and mix everything well once again
– For optimal results, take the solution on an empty stomach and before bedtime until the infection goes away.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.