FENNEL SEED WATER WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
Fennel seed water is simply water infused with fennel seeds. Fennel symbolizes longevity, courage, and strength. Fennel seeds contain numerous flavonoid anti-oxidants.
These compounds function as powerful anti-oxidants by removing harmful free radicals from the body thus offer protection from cancers, infection, aging and degenerative neurological diseases.
HOW DOES FENNEL SEED WATER HELP WITH WEIGHT LOSS?
This is a very old remedy that helps weight loss, originating in India, and it works remarkably well.
1. INCREASES METABOLISM
When your metabolism is increased, you burn calories faster and more efficiently. A faster metabolism—when combined with smart diet and exercise habits—is a sure way to lose weight.
2. SUPPRESSES HUNGER
It is claimed that fennel seeds aid in weight loss by reducing cravings and keeping hunger away.
3. PURIFIES THE BLOOD
Drinking fennel seed water helps flush out excessive uric acid in the blood and breaks down bile toprevent fatty liver.
HOW TO MAKE FENNEL SEED WATER
Fennel water has a light golden colour, smells fresh and clean, and the taste is not bad at all! It is easy to make, so you can sip it every day and enjoy its slimming properties.
-4 cups of drinking water
-2 tablespoons of raw fennel seeds
– Bring the water to a boil. When the water starts bubbling, toss in the fennel seeds, and switch off the flame immediately.
– Cover the pan with a lid and allow this to cool to room temperature, and that’s it! All you have to do is to transfer it into your glass jar or bottle and drink it throughout the day.
– You can even make larger batches and store in the fridge if you don’t have time to make a fresh batch everyday. Simply double the recipe above.
How much fennel seed water should you drink throughout the day?
As much as fennel water is a great drink for weight loss, it does not mean that the more your drink of it, the more weight you lose! Like everything else in life, this drink should be drunk in moderation.
1. Follow the recipe given and make one batch of 1 litre or 4 cups per day and sip throughout the day. Take your weight loss on a day by day basis.
2. If you are worried of any adverse symptoms, begin with one cup of fennel water per day and see how you react to it. You can the build up to 4 cups per day gradually.
3. Always consult your health care practitioner.
Note: Pregnant women should avoid fennel.