If You Touch The Roof Of Your Mouth With Your Tongue And Breathe, THIS Happens To Your Body!
We often spend too much money for vitamins, minerals, organic foods and smoothies in order to keep our bodies healthy. What we forget is that good night sleep is the most important for having good health.6-8 hours sleep a night is important for your health and wellbeing, so it is important to fall asleep quickly and naturally get the needed amount of sleep.
However, not all people are able to fall asleep quickly, but they toss and turn for hours. If you are one of the people, you are not alone. Millions of people in America fail to get enough sleep each night. You can find many remedies for a good night sleep. Some people opt for sleeping pills, melatonin, alcohol, warm baths or milk so that they can get a good quality sleep. Sometimes these remedies work, but sometimes they don’t.
Now we will write about a method which is very helpful and you should give it a try. It is known as the “4-7-8” and is a breathing technique. People all around the world say it has helped them to fall asleep faster. It can be done anytime, anyplace and is really simple.
This is how to do it:
- Place the tip of your tongue against your mouth roof. Place it right against the area of tissue that is located just behind the upper front teeth. The tongue should stay there throughout the whole exercise.
- Exhale all the way out and completely through your mouth, pushing out the air with a whoosh sound.
- Close your mouth and inhale through your nose for a count of four without making a sound.
- Hold your breath and count to seven.
- Exhale through your mouth and make a whoosh sound again for a count of 8 seconds.
The steps above make one breathe cycle. Repeat the process for three more cycles and thus a full of 4 breaths.
Don’t forget to exhale all the time through your mouth. Some people say pursing your lips slightly can help you. Try to practice it twice daily.
Moreover, you can relieve tension, stress, upsetting events and sleeplessness.