YOUR KITCHEN WILL SMELL AMAZING AND KEEP FLIES AWAY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EASY THIS TRICK WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Cooking smells can be one of the most annoying to get rid of. The lingering smell of garlic and onion not only permeates on your fingers, but it also spreads around the entire house.
- An empty spray bottle
- Three tablespoons of fabric softener (Downy example)
- Three cups hot water
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- In an empty spray bottle, put 3 tablespoons of fabric softener.
- Fill the spray with 3 cups of hot water.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Shake the bottle well and spray first on a test area to make sure no spots or stains remain.
- You can use the spray in your kitchen, but also in other rooms in your house.