MIX TURMERIC, GINGER AND COCONUT OIL AND DRINK IT ONE HOUR BEFORE BED! THE RESULTS IN THE MORNING… AMAZING
Before bedtime, many of us have experienced an upset stomach or feeling full. This should not surprise us, in a case the evening meal is heavy by nature. Poor digestion before going to bed can lead to heartburn, acid reflux, or interrupted sleep. The good thing is that there are natural ways to solve this problem. Turmeric, ginger and coconut milk are an excellent anti-inflammatory combination. This combination improves digestion and prevents heartburn and acid reflux.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURMERIC
- Ease arthritis pain, because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves blood circulation and thins the blood.
- Helps the liver detoxify by enhancing its function. It also improves bile flow.
- Reduces pain and fever associated with illness.
- Heals and soothes the digestive tract.
- Prevents ulcers, due to its antiseptic properties.
- The best cure for cancer.
Coconut milk: It contains many healthy fats and antimicrobial effects, which prevent digestive or stomach problems that are caused by bacteria.
Turmeric: It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and eases issues related to digestive tract lining. Turmeric also protects the occurrence of ulcers.
Black Pepper: Black pepper is the ingredient that increases the absorption of curcumin, which is the main ingredient in turmeric
Honey: It is loaded with enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. They boost digestion and ease irritation in the digestive system.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1-inch piece of sliced ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
You should add all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the honey. Mix them together and then pour the mixture into a saucepan. Cook for about five minutes over a low heat. At the end you can add the honey.
This drink is very simple to prepare and it is very delicious. It solves many problems.