This Juice Prevents Blood Clot and Reduces the Risk of Stroke
Kiwi juice is something we need to include in the daily diet as a beneficial effect on the body and is rich with various healthy ingredients.
It is a great tool for those who have a problem with the kidney and gall bladder sand.
Why is it good to drink kiwi juice? It acts on the human body as follows:
- Cleans kidneys, bladder and gallbladder of stones and sand;
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases;
- Prevents the blood clot and a blood clot;
- Reduces the risk of stroke;
- Protects the vitality of the cells;
- Positive influence on vision and prevents eye diseases (cataracts, diverticular disease, conjunctivitis …);
- Restores the body;
- Protects from the harmful effects of free radicals, from a heart attack;
- Detoxifies the body;
- Improves the immune system;
- Prevents the formation of fatty deposits;
- Relieves symptoms of bronchitis, chronic cough and other respiratory diseases in children and adults (studies have shown that in people who have developed a form of lung disease, if you regularly consume fresh kiwi juice, increases their lung capacity by as much 32 % and to decrease the frequency of coughing for 27%);
- Treating cellulite;
- Contributing to the health of the skin;
- Improves memory.
You should be careful with daily amount of kiwi juice. You should not drink more than 1-2 cups of juice diluted with water because it can cause allergy.
Recipes for KIWI Juice:
- 1 ½ kg of fresh and peeled kiwi.
- 1 or 2 Tablespoon of honey (depends on you)
- 1 ½ liter water
Peel kiwi fruit, chop and blend it.
If you do not have a blender, use a machine for grinding tomatoes. Then strain it through thick strainer to release greater amounts of juice. Then, boil the water, and leave it to cool.
In strained kiwi juice add chilled water and honey. Stir 20 minutes until honey completely dissolves. Store the juice in sterilized glass bottles and put it in the refrigerator. Before use, dilute the juice with water.
Kiwi Juice (syrup) contains Vitamin A, B-complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, carotenoids, iron, chlorophyll, lutein, carbohydrates, flavonoids, and therefore it is recommended to be used in the diet of infants and it is especially recommended in pregnancy.