How to Make Cleansing Ginger Lemon Tea With Many Health Benefits
In herbal medicine, ginger root promotes the elimination of intestinal gas as well as relaxing and soothing the intestinal tract. Both the lemon and the ginger root are rich sources of antioxidants that inhibit inflammation.
Sipping a cup of hot ginger lemon tea:
* Relieves stress and mood swings
* Fights off flu, cough and cold
* Fights against cancer
* Keeps motion sickness at bay
* Aids digestion
* Eases joint pain in arthritis
* Improves immunity
* Enhances blood flow
* Prevents heart disease
* Cures low grade fever
* Refreshes the mind
* Detox your body and eliminate toxins
The whole process helps to increase stamina and energy and improves the digestive process.
Detox Ginger Lemon Tea (makes 4 cups – 1 L)
2 inches (5 cm) ginger root
4 cups (1 L) filtered water
2 tbsp (30 ml) organic lemon juice
1-2 tsp (5 ml) whole stevia leaf or honey
Finely chop ginger root and infuse in freshly boiled water for at least 20 minutes, so the infusion maximizes the transfer of the active ingredients into the liquid. Add lemon juice, stevia or honey and stir. Serve hot or cold for a refreshing and revitalizing treat.
Other Healing Drinks
– Ginger is one of the five ingredients in a drink which is a medicine for More Than 60 Diseases (also kills parasites and detox the body).
– Ginger is one of the three ingredients in this immune boosting tea (wards off the flu, colds and other infections).
– Ginger is one of the few ingredients in my ultimate anti-inflammatory drink (This is an extremely potent anti-inflammatory drink which can heal you from the inside out).