HOW TO CURE BAD BREATH NATURALLY FOREVER – THIS RECIPE “KILLS” EVERY BAD BREATH
Bad breath can be the result of numerous things, but it’s usually caused by poor oral hygiene.
Treating and preventing bad breath
- Recipe to Get Rid of Bad Breath Naturally
- 1/2 a teaspoon of powder cinnamon
- 1/2 a teaspoon of honey
- 2 lemons
Put the cinnamon and honey in a bowl and pour them with a cup of hot water.
Stir until the honey melts and then add the lemon juice.
Stir it all well again, put it in a glass jar with a covering and then store it in the fridge.
Gargle your mouth cavity with this mixture and swallow.
Repeat the procedure whenever you think it’s necessary.
- Change you toothbrush after every 2-3 months.
- Clean your teeth after consuming food.
- Avoid cheese and other milk products.
- Consume a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before every meal.
- Regularly brush your tooth enamel with baking soda.
- Stop taking alcohol. It stops the production of saliva and ensures bad breath.
- Hold a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth for 30 seconds using your tongue. The photochemical kills the bad breath causing bacteria.
- Boil a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water and drink the solution. It will prevent the bad breath due to catarrhal infections.