HOW TO CURE BAD BREATH NATURALLY FOREVER – THIS RECIPE “KILLS” EVERY BAD BREATH
Bad breath can be the result of numerous things, but it’s usually caused by poor oral hygiene. If bacteria builds up in your mouth, it can cause your breath to smell. Bacteria break down pieces of food in the mouth, releasing unpleasant-smelling gas. Any food trapped in your teeth will be broken down by bacteria, causing bad breath. Persistent bad breath can sometimes be a sign of gum disease. Eating strongly flavoured foods, such as onions and garlic, can also cause your breath to smell, as can smoking and drinking a lot of alcohol. Occasionally, bad breath can occur following an infection or illness, or as a result of taking certain types of medication.
Treating and preventing bad breath
- Recipe to Get Rid of Bad Breath Naturally
- 1/2 a teaspoon of powder cinnamon
- 1/2 a teaspoon of honey
- 2 lemons
Put the cinnamon and honey in a bowl and pour them with a cup of hot water.
Stir until the honey melts and then add the lemon juice.
Stir it all well again, put it in a glass jar with a covering and then store it in the fridge.
Gargle your mouth cavity with this mixture and swallow.
Repeat the procedure whenever you think it’s necessary.
- Change you toothbrush after every 2-3 months.
- Clean your teeth after consuming food.
- Avoid cheese and other milk products.
- Consume a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before every meal.
- Regularly brush your tooth enamel with baking soda.
- Stop taking alcohol. It stops the production of saliva and ensures bad breath.
- Hold a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth for 30 seconds using your tongue. The photochemical kills the bad breath causing bacteria.
- Boil a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water and drink the solution. It will prevent the bad breath due to catarrhal infections.