COCONUT CHAI LATTE WITH SUPER SPICES FOR ANTI-AGING AND DISEASE PREVENTION
Rich in the forgotten superfood spices, this delicious coconut chai recipe is full of antioxidants, great for anti-aging and disease prevention.
- 2 cups spring or filtered water
- 1 tbsp chai tea mix (nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, licorice, tea leaves)
- 1 whole star anise
- 2 whole green cardamom pods
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
Homemade coconut milk or organic canned coconut milk (Use nut milk if you prefer)
Raw honey or coconut sugar to taste
- Pour the water in a pot, add chai mix and additional spices.
- Bring the pot to a simmer, then reduce heat to low. Cover and let spices infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve to fill mugs 2/3 full. Top up with coconut milk and sweeten to taste.
Source: hungry for change