Unbelievable: Banana peel is the newest method for losing weight
Unbelievable: Banana peel is the newest method for losing weight (RECIPE) !
Banana is a well-known among the people as a natural source of potassium. Potassium helps your digestion system and your body burns more calories, and it serves to make vitality for your muscles
Except the other vitamins and minerals, banana has some wonderful weight loss advantages, especially banana peel. Eating the peel is eco-conscious and also will help you to lose weight.
Yes, maybe it sounds odd, but it is true. The skins are pressed with supplements like vitamin A, lutein, and different cancer prevention agents, including B vitamins, which your body needs to keep its digestion system animated. Also there are a big amounts of fiber. It can help to moderate assimilation, help sentiments of fullness, and even work to lower cholesterol.
Green bananas are better for weight reduction. It contains more probiotics, which are extraordinary for helping your digestive wellbeing. In addition, studies have demonstrated that green peels can help raise serotonin and dopamine levels by up to 15%. Then again, yellow bananas have cancer fighting properties.
If you can not eat the peel by itself, one of the thing you can do is to use it in any smoothie. In that way you won’t even notice the peel but you will get the full advantage of it.
- coconut milk
- whole banana
- Blend everything and drink it like a regular smoothie.
- Bananas skins with black-eyed peas:
- 4 green banana peels
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ½ cup black-eyed peas
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened grated coconut
Juice of one lime
- Chop the peels into small pieces and boil in water with turmeric and dash of salt. Bring to a boil, and then simmer until skins are tender.
- If you are using fresh black-eyed peas, boil them until tender. If using canned, rinse and drain beans.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add mustard seeds and cook until they begin to pop.
Add boiled peels and black-eyed peas, stir, and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in coconut. Add salt to taste and finish with lime juice. Enjoy it.