Kidney Cleansing Drinks And Kidney Stone Juices
1. Radishes Juice: Radishes are super detoxifiers for the liver and gallbladder, and help the kidneys flush out excess toxins. They protect the body against infection, and they’re anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
2. Cranberry juice: Cranberry is a powerful antioxidant which prevents formation of free radicals and a proven natural diuretic that induces copious urination that flushes out particles in the urine. Both these properties make it an excellent home remedy for treatment of kidney stones. Cranberry Juice prevents bacteria from multiplying in the urinary tract and which cause urinary tract infections by increasing the acidity of urine, which is difficult for the bacteria to live with.
3. Beet juice: Beet juice has a lot of benefits to the kidneys and urinary tract, containing betaine, which is one of the most powerful antioxidants. The beet juice to increase the acidity of urine, which limits the bacteria inside the urinary tract and prevents them from multiplying as it prevents excess calcium in the body of the deposition in the kidney, which prevents the formation of gallstones.
4. Lemon juice: Using fresh lemon juice for kidney stones is extremely effective for stones brought on by calcium crystallization. Lemon juice is naturally very acidic, and it is acidic properties are often credited for easier stone passage and prevention. The acid in fresh lemon juice may be able to help kidney stones either dissolve completely or become sufficiently small that they are able to pass with little pain.
5. Apple juice: Apples contain pectin, which has a distinctive effect in cleaning up the urinary tract and colon. Apple is one of the best oxidant foods for effective dissolution of kidney stones. Crush raw apples and extract juice from it and drink the juice without adding any sweetener. It also helps in prevention against forming of stones.
6. Celery and parsley: Celery is a rich source of Vitamin C, which gives it an antioxidant property. Besides celery is an effective diuretic which helps flush out active toxins and depositions from the kidney and urinary tract. These attributes make celery a very effective home remedy for passing kidney stones. Steep celery leaves in water for several minutes and drink this twice daily.
7.Juices kidney cleaning: The juices made from fruits and vegetables of the most effective ways to clean the kidney as useful as it contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help cells to resist the oxidation of oxygen also reduces the kidneys and liver stress factors. This is the quality of the fruit, apples, pears, peaches and vegetables like spinach, cucumber, turnip.
8. Apple cider vinegar: Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink it every morning. This helps in breaking the kidney stones. A kidney in order to clean the drinks are made in house, add lemon and apple cider vinegar to a cup of filtered water. This mixture contains a large amount of antioxidants and components help to strengthen the kidneys and which consequently affect the strengthening of the body’s overall health.
9. Okra (Lady’s finger): Okra is a rich source of magnesium and contains thiamine and riboflavin and is an excellent source of iron, calcium, vitamins A and vitamin C. Okra has great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and helps bind excess toxins in bile acids and prevents crystallization of chemicals in the kidney. All these attributes make it a miracle remedy for kidney stones. Cut 3-4 raw Okra into small pieces and soak them in water overnight .In the morning, squeeze out the pulp of the ladies finger into the water and drink this thrice a day. It also relieves the pain.
10. Watermelon: Watermelon is the richest source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E and is packed with antioxidant properties (including lycopene and beta carotene) which make it an excellent remedy for passing kidney stones. Juice made of watermelon can be taken twice daily for better results and pieces of the fresh fruit eaten are also very beneficial.
11. Green tea: It is known for green tea that has a very high potential in the purification of the body and also the kidneys of toxins and moisturize the body and increase his activity, but also warns doctors of the increase it is known everything over alone to turn against him, it is the candidate that eating two glasses a day quite enough to take away all the benefits of green tea and being one of the drinks that help clean the kidney.
– Radish can help control blood sugar.
If your kidney disease is caused by diabetes, radish is a good choice for you to help control blood sugar. Because it does not only have a low glycemic index, but also helps regulate the absorption of sugars into the blood stream.
-Radish is helpful for lowering blood pressure.
Raw radish is rich in potassium, which can relax the blood vessels and increase blood flow. But too much intake of potassium can overburden the kidneys and cause heart failure.
-Radish keeps the cardiovascular diseases away.
Cardiovascular disease is the common complication of kidney disease. Radish is a great source of anthocyanins, which can reduce the occurrence of cardiovascular disease.