This delicious snack will give you the burst of energy you need to get through your mid-afternoon slump.
The oat flakes and almonds in this recipe add a ton of protein and fiber to your daily diet. Eat these little energy balls for a sweet snack during the day.
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well-combined.
2. Use a small ice cream scoop to make the balls.
3. Roll the ball in your palm until nice and round. Then place into a cupcake liner. Repeat until all the balls have been rolled.
4. Stick the balls in the freezer until firm.