JAPANESE RECIPE FOR LONGEVITY
Old age and death are things we cannot avoid. Even so, people are searching for beverages, foods and everything else that can help them live longer. The good thing is our life-span has been considerably increased, compared to earlier times of human history, the “bad” thing is death and old age still awaits us.
Aging, does not affect everyone the same. Some younger people have wrinkles on their faces, which makes them look older than they really are. On the other hand, there are people over 60 years of age, and yet they still look as if they are much younger. Not all, but some people are really healthy and very vital in their older age. Others have been experiencing declining in health way too early in their lives.
Aging is often associated with diseases and health conditions such as forgetfulness, heart attack, osteoporosis, poor sight etc. However, numerous studies have proven that age is not always the thing responsible for these health conditions and diseases. Genetic predisposition, unhealthy diet and poor physical activity can also be the cause of those occurrences.
Here are some suggestions on what you should eat if you want to live longer:
- Cereals in combination with yoghurt for breakfast
- Boiled vegetables combined with some nuts
- Slices of whole-wheat bread with peanut-butter
- Lots of vegetables and fruits
- Drinking lots and lots of water
- We will now reveal an amazing Japanese recipe for longevity. If regularly prepared and consumed, it will work its magic shortly.
- Half a cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops of garlic juice
- Half a teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of aloe Vera,
Method of preparation:
The preparation is very simple. All you need to do is mix all of the above mentioned ingredients. You should consume this mixture every morning. People intolerant to garlic and aloe Vera can replace these ingredients with 20 drops of hawthorn and nettle as a replacement for aloe vera.