Food That decrease Your Belly Fat, Must try and Share with your Friends
1) Green Tea: contains potent antioxidants and has been linked to increased fat burning, including a report in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that found green tea extract boosted the daytime metabolism of test subjects by 35-43%
2) Dark Chocolate: It is loaded with anti-oxidants (nearly 8 times that found in strawberries) and contains stimulants that can have a positive effect on fat burning. Make sure to choose 80% or higher cocoa content for best results
3) Avocados: loaded with two nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: hunger-crushing fibre (11 – 17g per avocado) and monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to actually “spot reduce” belly fat.
4) Apples: they are packed with nutrients and are a rich source of vitamin C, also they have a lot of dietary fiber among other that help our digestive system.
5) Berries: strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are loaded with fiber (which slows sugar absorption) and are packed with vitamins that can fight cravings. (cravings can come from vitamin deficiencies)
6) Healthy Oils: extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil actually help burn fat by supplying healthy oils your body needs to burn stubborn body fat.
7) Olive oil: it contains monounsaturated fats therefore it helps keep your cholesterol under control and satisfy cravings.
8) Milk: the main source of calcium, calcium helps break down fat and it also prevents from forming.
9) Tomatoes: a large tomato contains only around 33 calories, adding a tomato to a meal will make you feel full and it also has a lot of healthy benefits for your whole body.
10) Nuts: they slim your stomach by keeping it full, eating about 24 almonds a day will satisfy your hunger for longer.
11) Omelets: eggs aren’t bad!!! They are nutrient dense and loaded with belly-burning protein, vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E and K, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and omega3 fatty acids. Plus, they will keep you full for long periods of time. Choose eggs from free-range chickens for more healthy nutrients.
12) Protein powder: It contains amino acids that burn fat and build muscle. Adding two teaspoons to a smoothie will create a fat-busting and tastier drink.